Irish WordPress Training Cork Kerry and Ireland. WordPress Training one to one or group courses in Kerry and Cork.
Pinguis Website WordPress Training, Irish WordPress Courses, Website Design and Training in WordPress and SEO Training Ireland.
WordPress was at first a blogging platform and later a good content management system but now its a great cms. Ideally suited for business owners and bloggers who are looking to be able to manage and update their own wordpress website.
This website is an example of the level of understanding of WordPress, its a multisite wordpress install. With several sub-domains installed and separate websites on this domain. All websites are on page one in their chosen category for searches. And there is a lot of sub domains to install.
Contact 087 754-7098
How to find the right web host, How to install WordPress, Getting to know the WordPress Dashboard, Creating Content: Posts vs. Pages and when to use each, How to write a WordPress post, Using WordPress themes, How to use WordPress widgets, Using WordPress plugins, How to create custom WordPress menus
Getting Started the Install, and Planning Your Website
More than 25% of website are now designed with WordPress and its free. And more business owners are requesting that they have full access to their own website’s back-end, allowing them to update and change their website when and how they choose.
They wish to add in a new page or blog post, delete a part of a certain page or change the entire theme and look of their website.
Early Content Management Systems (CMS) were hard to use. Even adding in something simple such as a new line of text was hard work. WordPress to the rescue, its a platform for building and updating websites.
What is WordPress?
WordPress started off as a blogging platform which allowed users to share with the world their passions, hobbies and images. Businesses quickly noticed how easy and straight forward this system was to use and quickly adopted it as their platform of choice on which to build their business website. In the spirit of WordPress we provide free WordPress Training in Kerry and Cork
Why use WordPress?
Why WordPress is a winning solution for your business website:
1) Extremely easy of use – If you can work Microsoft Word or send an email then WordPress will be a breeze to learn.
2) Millions of businesses around the world now use WordPress. With a massive community online assistance is always online with D.I.Y. enthusiasts waiting to help you. Is it the #1 choice of Content Management Systems available today.
3) Safe and secure WordPress is updated regularly which makes it harder and harder for hackers and bad guys to break into your website.
4) It’s free and governed by GPL a body, responsible for free open source software – free to download and use with no monthly or yearly costs.
5) It’s highly customisable – With thousands of free templates or Premium WordPress Themes, the choice is yours. With 100’s of thousands of themes to choose from there is the perfect layout and look for you – available free or to buy today.
free WordPress Training in Ireland
Themes and getting the look you want on your website
How to verify Website on Google Maps
How to set a default feature image
WordPress Courses in Cork & Kerry
What do i Need to start a website
How to add Media in WordPress Post
Understanding and Installing WordPress Widgets
Kerry and Cork WordPress Training and Teaching
How to Install Plugins WordPress
How to Create a WordPress Post
WordPress training course outlined
Bring a laptop (PC or Mac) as the course is hands-on and indepth.
Attendees should have a WordPress training website
All attendees get electronic copies of the training materials used
No experience is required. As long as you can use a computer or send an email, you will be able to build a great looking website with WordPress.
How to set up WordPress Website in Ireland
Introduction to WordPress
An explanation of content management in WordPress
How to create professional looking pages and posts
How to add links
Inserting and embedding media – images, video, audio
How to create and arrange menus
How to stop spam
How to make your site look great with WordPress themes
Themes and how can you use them
How to install themes
How to install plugins
5 top WordPress plugins & what they do
How to use plugins and widgets to improve your website’s look and feel
Use ‘pretty url’s’ that will improve ‘click through’ rates
Tagging and categorising your posts – how to do it and why it’s important
How to add meta descriptions in your content to improve ranking
Best practices when linking
How to back up your WordPress website
Auto-posting to Twitter
Adding ‘Share’ buttons
How to add a newsletter
How to integrate your content with Twitter and Facebook
How to add an online community to your website
WordPress Training in Kerry, Cork and Ireland
Adding functionality and structure to WordPress
- Client Wordpress Training Provider
- Service WordPress Training Cork Kerry & Ireland
- Tags Business Websites Ireland, Search Engine Experts, Web Desgin Ireland